Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Battery goes low in 34 Degree weather

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jkp1201
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have a little problem with one of my Arlo cams. I just charged one of my Arlo camera battery over night about 4 days ago. I put the camera back up and I am now getting a yellow battery symbol and it says there is 24 percent battery left. Now I do not think that the battery would only last 4 days after an overnight charge. Anyone know if this could be due to cold weather? Is it likely when it gets warm again that the battery symbol will show as full again? . I have a camera in the back of the house to that I have not mounted yet and is just sitting in a window inside that says that it has full battery. I may try to swap the batteries and see what happens. Also I have been using the camera a lot watching what has been happening from my computer at work and I have it set to record at motion and have had lots of people coming in and out of my house. Is it likely the using the camera that much may be depleting the battery life? I would not think so. Sorry for the long post. Any advice Thanks
1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I would just swap the battery and see...when you pull the battery it resets the camera so the issue may just go away

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------