Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Base station is disconnected. Have 3 green LED lights I have done reset nothing works HELP!

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
AAnd
Aspirant
Aspirant

it says my base station is disconnected.  i checked all the plugs I have 3 green led lights and even tried a factory reset and its still not working

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AAnd
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes I had to remove the device and add the device back again from my computer. It did not work from the app. This was after trying everything else recommended. Now it works fine

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

How did you do the factory reset?  If done by holding the reset button in for 10 secs , you would have had to resync the cameras too...

Usu if this is a problem AND is not the browser ( fixed by clearing the cache ) then it may help by taking offline your modem, router , and base unit and bring them back online in the same order...allow each to come online before the next

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AAnd,

Adding to the comment above, if you have performed a factory reset on your base station (using the reset button) you would then need to remove the base station from Settings within your account and add the base station back using the "Add Device" button. After you have added the base station back to the account, you can proceed to syncing cameras.

JamesC

AAnd
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes I had to remove the device and add the device back again from my computer. It did not work from the app. This was after trying everything else recommended. Now it works fine