Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Base Station VMB4000 connection with R7900 Impossible!

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
LucaSicilia
Follower
Follower

5 hours in and after having followed each and every available thread...i'm about to pack my system and return it to Costco!

I'm a pretty Savy Electronic Engineer...and i can't believe that even a Wired Connection...with same company router can be so difficult to resolve.

worst product i can ever remember to have worked with...plus none of the numbers of CTM service are actually answering!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon @glmccready@LucaSicilia & @Fantastic4,

As you may have seen, we have posted an update that this issue should now be resolved. We will continue to provide updates to that discussion as they become available. However, if you are still experiencing any issues related to the Base Station offline issue please feel free to reach out to me via private message and I'll be happy to continue troubleshooting this issue until it is resolved.  

We are not aware of any continued issues with Videos not being uploaded to the library as expected. I recommend contacting Arlo Customer Support to further troubleshoot that issue. You'll find the phone number by scrolling down to the bottom of the page. If you'd like to send me a private message with your contact information I can have a representive reach out to you promptly.

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Best Regards,

Christine

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Fantastic4
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having issues with mine.  Also just bought at Costco.  Amber light issue?  Hopefully someone post a fix soon.  I bought a ring door bell and it was so easy. Thinking  of returning and buying a twin pack Ring Spot light wire free cam.

glmccready
Guide
Guide

Arlo has been having problems with it's servers all day.  Mine went offline and came back.  It still is not saving the video clips. I've had mine about a month, and this is a first.

ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon @glmccready@LucaSicilia & @Fantastic4,

As you may have seen, we have posted an update that this issue should now be resolved. We will continue to provide updates to that discussion as they become available. However, if you are still experiencing any issues related to the Base Station offline issue please feel free to reach out to me via private message and I'll be happy to continue troubleshooting this issue until it is resolved.  

We are not aware of any continued issues with Videos not being uploaded to the library as expected. I recommend contacting Arlo Customer Support to further troubleshoot that issue. You'll find the phone number by scrolling down to the bottom of the page. If you'd like to send me a private message with your contact information I can have a representive reach out to you promptly.

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Best Regards,

Christine

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.