Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Base Station Not Detected Potential Fix

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 1 In Conversation
pcool
Follower
Follower

I search through Arlo community home for two days and many hours later, I finally was able to detect ARLO base! I only had a the power light on and internet light solid green. I kept powering off the base, finally I hit the sync button on top of base and was successful for lighting the 3rd light on the base, which is for camera, but still could not detect base.  I also disconnected internet and power cable, and connected back according to arlo directions. First the internet to base to router, and then connect power cable to base, but still unsuccessful. Finally I hit the reset button for 10-12 seconds until the lights turn amber, then when all three lights turned greed again I hit the sync button on base, and hit the detect device on the Arlo app and was  successful. Make sure your camera is charged and push the sync button for 1-2 seconds on base if needed to detect camera or after base is detected hit the sync button on top of charged camera. I almost gave up on arlo, but I am very happy and satisfied. The base, and camera are working fine together. Make sure you select base first when adding or detecting device on app. This link was also helpful and understanding what the different lights mean on the Arlo base.

https://kb.arlo.com/000039100/What-do-the-LEDs-on-my-Arlo-SmartHub-or-base-station-mean

0 REPLIES 0