Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo App will not log me in from my android phone

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
DDBlackall
Aspirant
Aspirant

The Arlo App will not log me in from my android phone.  I've had no problem with the app until about 7pm last night.  The app continues to give me a "We're sorry, Arlo is currently unavailable. Please try again later."  The Arlo app is working properly on my Apple Ipad and my computer.  I've tried uninstalling the app on my phone and reinstalling it with no luck.  I've tried logging out on all the apps and then logging in just on the android phone. No luck.  I've run out of ideas for troubleshooting/fixing the problem. Your help is appreciated!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DDBlackall
Aspirant
Aspirant

The issue went away.  Not sure why.  I logged out of the Arlo app on all my devices... phone, IPad, and computer for about 30 minutes or more then logged in via my android phone first and it let me in.... the first few attempts at logging out of all the devices did not fix the issue... gremlins I guess... very frustrating but it's working ok now.  Thanks!  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Unknown reason...I saw the same notice thhis morning and fully logged out and back ( from settings ).

It was working 20 mins later.  Who knows why, but as you know it's not the system as you can access it

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DDBlackall,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

JamesC

go-no-go
Tutor
Tutor

same issue here. went offline at approx same time as it did two days ago.

DDBlackall
Aspirant
Aspirant

The issue went away.  Not sure why.  I logged out of the Arlo app on all my devices... phone, IPad, and computer for about 30 minutes or more then logged in via my android phone first and it let me in.... the first few attempts at logging out of all the devices did not fix the issue... gremlins I guess... very frustrating but it's working ok now.  Thanks!