Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Argo Pro Wireless Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Santo914
Aspirant
Aspirant

My ex best friend, the thief, actually went into my computer and deleted video and emptied my trash bin on my computer with correlation.  What a major POS!  If I get a warrant can these be recovered? Does anyone know any way to get these back--I'm willing to try anything. It kills me to know that IF I can recover these videos--I will have all the evidence I need to implicate her for this disgusting violation.  I am desperate...absolutely desperate. Thank you in advance for any and all assistance.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
If you immediately stop using the computer, a hard drive recovery service can get a lot of deleted files back. It will be expensive, though.
Santo914
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you!  I'm working with a digital forensics expert and he is very confident. 

Santo914
Aspirant
Aspirant

My hard drive is being swept as I type and all of my resourceful allies are getting very close to a resolution.  It has been challenging but, they assure me they will locate the digital footprints.  Thanks to everyone for your assistance. 

Santo914
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good News--after multiple emails to the President and VP's at Netgear, I was assigned a programmer who has recovered all of my deleted videos. Eureka!  

Sadly, the videos are worse than I ever expected.  The person who stole from me is a definitely a psychotic sociopath and she needs some very serious help. At this point, I actually feel sorry for her especially after viewing the restored videos.

There is a silver lining to this story. During the grief counseling I have been attending, I met a widower also getting over a tremendous loss and his love and generous goodness has helped me to heal. RIck owns a lot of property in my town and he has been showering me with special gifts these past couple of months to make my loss less so--lucky me!!!  He is a an extraordinary person and I am thankful karma has begun to take her course for me.

Upon my arrival home from a couple of upcoming vacations, I will decide what my next steps will be.  A special thanks to all of the people in this community who helped me and a huge thanks to the management at Arlo and the amazing programmer who made all of this happen. I could not have done this without you!  

Santo914
Aspirant
Aspirant

PS--Hello-$--we are on to you.