Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Anyone noticed it takes forever to load the arlo app? It just keeps on signing in status.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 In Conversation
Saske
Guide
Guide

Anyone noticed it takes forever to load the arlo app??? It just keeps on signing in status

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Saske
Guide
Guide
Hey, my arlo app got fixed with that forever signing in issue. What I did is I logged in in my arlo account using my browser and then when I opened the app again it finally worked and loaded it. Hope this fix yours too.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Hunter58
Aspirant
Aspirant
My Arlo app is stuck on the sign in portion when first opening and sits there. I’ve updated my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Reset my WiFi and tried using it with cellular data.. nothing. My wife is having the same problem on her phone.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Hunter58

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Is this issue occurring on an iphone 11 base model?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Reboot the phone and reinstall the app.

jmbodway
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro 2 system was working fine (camera, app, etc.). I updated the app on iOS (iPhone XR, iOS version 13.5.1) and now the app is stuck on the "signing in...." page. I have tried to restart my phone, uninstall and reinstall the app many times and I still am stuck. My husband updated his app with no issues.

I have tried reaching out to Apple Support who directed me back to Arlo. I have not received an answer from Arlo. Has anyone else experienced this issue? How can it be resolved?

mamarcac
Apprentice
Apprentice

@jguerdat wrote:

Reboot the phone and reinstall the app.

Bad advice, don't waste your time. This same complaint is on like 4 other forums, Arlo 2, Arlo 3, etc. Another Arlo-side issue, no changes on the user's end.

Sdhept
Aspirant
Aspirant
When i launch the App, it doesnt get any further than “signing in.”

I made sure it was up to date, reinstalled, restarted my phone..everything. What is the issue here?
Saske
Guide
Guide
Hey, my arlo app got fixed with that forever signing in issue. What I did is I logged in in my arlo account using my browser and then when I opened the app again it finally worked and loaded it. Hope this fix yours too.
jmbodway
Aspirant
Aspirant
This did work for me! So strange. Thank you!!!