Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Toddp1
Tutor
Tutor

Is anyone else having the issue now with the Andoird app not opening for more than a split second then it reboots?  App is up to dateup to date.  Andoird version 7.0 on S7 Galaxy Samsung.  app version 2.5.1_21471 updated May 23, 2018.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Running the same S7/OS as you, no issues.... it is normal to unistall and reinstall the app if issues occur.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Dan050812
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the same exact issue on my iPhone. I have 3 Pro cameras that I just installed and one of my cameras is already at 55% battery life and also keeps going offline.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Running the same S7/OS as you, no issues.... it is normal to unistall and reinstall the app if issues occur.

Morse is faster than texting!
Toddp1
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks. Working fine this morning. Next time i will uninstall and reinstall app.
Amazzzed
Aspirant
Aspirant
App crashes when its opened. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app dozens of times. I installed it on another phone, same problem. Ive sent dozens of feedbacks to arlo, no reply. Seems like this started a few days ago when the arlo app ipdated.
Amazzzed
Aspirant
Aspirant
I since learned that i can no longer view my neighbors cameras for him on my app. When he removed that permission my app crashing problem went away.