Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Decibels
Tutor
Tutor

Wanted to get a new mount for the shed. But after going to Amazon (the only place could find them) found available for Prime Members only. Can't even get them in accessories from Netgear. That is pretty dishearting! Saw a similar post about not being able to find them anywhere and a link was posted to Arlo accessories. Well that page must have changed cause the mounts aren't available on there.

Bought these at Costco, they as everyone knows, come with one mount like that. Thought could get them from manufacture itself, or at least Amazon. Ya you can, but only if Prime Member. So had to go with an off brand.

When you buy something expensive you at least expect to be able to buy support products without restrictions like this.

Arlo (Netgear) needs to support the product without adding further restrictions to its customers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pc2k17
Hero
Hero

I just went to the arlo website, all products and accessories page, found the outdoor mount and choose buy now. It then shows me 26 different places to buy one type of outdoor mount and 12 to buy the other type depending on what you want. Yes amazon is reserving it for prime members, no idea why, but a bunch of the other stores have them, including walmart, staples, cdw, lowes, home depot, etc.

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/products/default.aspx

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pc2k17
Hero
Hero

I just went to the arlo website, all products and accessories page, found the outdoor mount and choose buy now. It then shows me 26 different places to buy one type of outdoor mount and 12 to buy the other type depending on what you want. Yes amazon is reserving it for prime members, no idea why, but a bunch of the other stores have them, including walmart, staples, cdw, lowes, home depot, etc.

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/products/default.aspx

Decibels
Tutor
Tutor

It just keeps taking me back to the same page. Just like the fact that they still use Flash for viewing your camera it is probably something weird like that why I can't get there. But I did check Home Depot website and see can get it, so cancel my Amazon order and will look at these other places you mentioned. Thanks for the list and not just saying go here cause that part isn't working for my on my browser. I have stuff tightened down, but usually have no problems, so think Arlo website has something antiquated like Flash. Anyway, Thanks.

pc2k17
Hero
Hero

I don't doubt the website has issues, I'm using it with IE11 and win7 right now, but with Edge (and a few other browsers) on win10 some parts of the arlo website don't work right.

Glad I could help though.