Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
andrelovett
Follower
Follower

Hi Everyone, when using my safari browser on my mac, I can't stream the cameras. It says I need to update to the latest flash player 'click here'. When I click that link, it just logs me out and takes me to the login screen. I tried manully updating the flash player with no luck. Any help is appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @andrelovett,

Make sure that you toggle the Flash permission from "Ask" to "Always" on your Google Chrome by clicking on the lock pad. Then click on "Site Settings", which will create a new tab, and make sure your Flash shows "Allow". Then go back to the Arlo website and you should see something that says "To apply your updated settings to this site, reload this page." Try to reload and see if that helps.

Follow the screenshot below.

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

@andrelovett wrote:

Hi Everyone, when using my safari browser on my mac, I can't stream the cameras. It says I need to update to the latest flash player 'click here'. When I click that link, it just logs me out and takes me to the login screen. I tried manully updating the flash player with no luck. Any help is appreciated.

Also Try this:

Click Safari ---> Preferences --> Websites --> Adobe flash player ---> turn it "ON" for Arlo site

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Note that for Chrome you must do this every time you star Chrome. If you just minimize Chrome, even if you've gone to a different site, the setting remains to allow. If you actually close Chrome, you'll need to allow again. You only need to allow to make it work, not also have to go to site settings.