Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Additional camera

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Rmpatel7
Follower
Follower
Hi, I am buying a house that has two arlo pro cameras outdoors. There's one base station. How many more arlo pro cameras can I install while maintaining the one base? What options do I have to add an arlo baby cam and indoor cam?

Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First, on the Basic level ( free ) your allowed a total of 5 cameras ( your choice/mix match )

Mind that the Arlo and Arlo Pro hook via wifi to the base unit ( base with etherent cable to your router ) while the Q cameras and Baby hook directly to your home wifi

Also any camera that goes to the base can be armed as a group...any camera that hooks to your home wifi ( q / Baby ) must be set/armed on their own

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First, on the Basic level ( free ) your allowed a total of 5 cameras ( your choice/mix match )

Mind that the Arlo and Arlo Pro hook via wifi to the base unit ( base with etherent cable to your router ) while the Q cameras and Baby hook directly to your home wifi

Also any camera that goes to the base can be armed as a group...any camera that hooks to your home wifi ( q / Baby ) must be set/armed on their own

Morse is faster than texting!