Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Add second account

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
jlcarpenter
Tutor
Tutor
I just installed the system and setup the account. My wife and I were going to use the same account but when one logs in it logs the other device out. I sent a message to grant access. When I create the new account and login it says that there are no devices associate would you like to continue. If I say yes, it tries to go through the setup process. If I say no, it goes back to the login screen. How can I associate the second account.
5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Once the second account is created ( grant access ) you the primary holder have to toggle those cameras ( in your account ) you wish to share and what admin previlges

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jlcarpenter
Tutor
Tutor
How do I toggle them? On the grant access screen I have checked by all the devices and allow access rights
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You did it right. Tom was just saying that you have to select the cameras (toggle). Follow the directions in the invite email carefully and both of you can log in at the same time since you're using different credentials.

jlcarpenter
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks. I'm missing something. I have followed the link in the email and created the account. Everytime I log in I get the attached image. If I click the top button it takes me to setup a new system and the bottom takes me to the login screen. What should I do?
Nagel2588
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just had too do this tonight as we just got a system. When I invited the other person to view the cameras, they had to open the link in the email, type in their email address in the username, type in the password and clicked create account. Once I did that it skipped the add system and went straight to the cameras I shared. They were then able to log into the app and see the cameras.