Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Able to add and save to schedule but nothing happens (Arlo seems to ignore scheduie)?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Fob
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m able to add and save to the schedule, but nothing happens when it gets to that time- Arlo seems to ignore the schedule. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Details - are you using the app or a browser? I highly recommend the browser since the apps sometimes don't work right for the schedule. How are you trying to set your schedule? Give as many details as possible.

Fob
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m using the app to schedule. When I try to use the website, I am going into the menu > my account > view cameras. Is that right? When I try to do that I get an error message “safari can not open the page because the address is invalid”
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Again, I would recommend the web client but I don't know what you're seeing.  You should be using the Mode tab, just like with the app. No idea how you're getting that sequence of menu>my account>view cameras. Are you using the mobile browser on your phone or a computer browser? For the mobile browser, be sure to set it to use the desktop version of the site.

dccsb007
Guide
Guide

Having same issue. App appears to longer save schedule changes. appears to work OK on web browser. Also Alexa interface appears to just be ignored now. Acts as if voice command is being executed but doesn't do anything. Looks like there was an update on 6/10 that broke everything...again. Soooo tired of this.