Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARlo off from 11:59 to 12:00 midnight

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
dccsb007
Guide
Guide

So is Arlo's answer to not being able to program to midnight or past really to have all Arlo cameras shut off from 11:59 to midnight? it would only take a minute for someone to steal cameras or something else from your property if this is a common occurence for ALL Arlos customers that use scheduling.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
No problem - the time is for all of 11:59PM, not just 0 seconds. It will work until midnight when the next time slot starting at 12:00AM starts.
steve_t
Master Master
Master

My scheduling allows me to put 12am as the end of the day, not 11:59pm

Arloschedule.jpg

dccsb007
Guide
Guide

Thanks for the reply. This is interesting, my phone app will not allow 12:00 am only 11:59 pm. If I get on the website I am able to select 12:00 am, it gives me an "x" like it is not allowed but the "Save" button highlights and allows me to save. This is new since the last time I tried it. Are you able to do it on your phone app? and is it Android or IOS? I have also discovered that attaching these cameras to SmartThings hub and programming via that app appears to overide these limitations including programming by camera. Still need to do some testing to verify functionality on that. SmartThings also appears to allow from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am bypassing the midnight stopping point.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Smartthings integration is great, but it does seem to add another second or so of lag to the recording

This is when I edit my schedule but I don't know if I can set it to this in the first place. And really that stop time should be 0:00AM not PM 😉

Arlosched.jpg