Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO suddenly disconnected from internet. Shows 3 green lights on Base station. Tried rebooting.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
FederalistFan
Follower
Follower

My Arlo suddenly disconnected from the internet for no reason.

I went through all the steps and even though I have 3 solid green lights on my base station (occ center www will blink), my router/hub indicates an amber (no connection light)

I have even rebooted my entire modem hub and all other devices show solid blue (connection) but my Arlo port still shows green.

Currently when I log into my Arlo account it shows ‘no devices’. Not sure this could have happened since I did nothing to instigate it.

ALSO: Any idea what’s up with Arlo Support? 

Their ‘live chat’ is off line and I’ve submitted a request for help:  Typed out a complete explanation and never got an affirmation that it’s been received.  It instead went back to the blank ‘Submit A Request’ form.

This is not good.        Thanks all.  --Thomas

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A few things:

- If the LEDs on the base are all green, the system is likely working fine. Try a different phone and the web client to verify operation.

- The router will show an amber LED for the base connection since the base uses a 100Mbps connection and the LED is confirming that speed. It does not mean the base isn't connected - it's normal operation for any router with 1Gbps ports.