Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO WILL NOT LOAD

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
HappyRomance9
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I have arlo cameras in my retail store. The Arlo login page will not load on any of my computers at either store, my home, or on my phone (android) and my granddaughters phone (iphone). Does anyone have any idea why this will not work? Chrome is up to date, arlo apps are up to date, we have reset the base station and still nothing. When we try to load the login page, it just sits there and eventually times out. this seems like an issue on Arlo's end. Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

How did you set up the system if there's no way to login? What are the LEDs on the base showing?  This is very odd that nothing works anywhere. Even if you had removed the system, you'd still be able to log into your account.

HappyRomance9
Aspirant
Aspirant

That's just the problem, we were able to login until last thursday. We've had it set up for months. The LEDs are lit up as they are supposed to be. I believe the cameras are working fine but it's the login we are having problems with. That's why I'm asking for help here, we also find it odd. 

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Can you login via the app? 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

He says they'vetried both iPhone and Android. I would try restarting both phones and reinstall the app. When trying the app, try both WiFi as well as cell service. If we can make that work, the rest should be easier.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

@jguerdat wrote:

He says they've tried both iPhone and Android. I would try restarting both phones and reinstall the app. 

Oops. Reading fail

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

HappyRomance9,

I've not seen any trending issues with users unable to access the login page. Are you still experiencing this behavior?

JamesC