Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO PRO One Log In

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Station_10
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 Arlo Pro base stations set up in our house. 5 cameras on one email account and 3 cameras on another email account. When I try to Grant Access using the second email it say's "Sorry, you cannot invite yourself. Please use a different email address". How do I fix this so I can access all 8 cameras using just one log in?

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Station_10 wrote:

Once "Access is Granted"  if I sign into Account A will it display all 8 cameras at the SAME TIME? Bottom line: I just want to sign in to Account A and view all 8 cameras if possible.

Maybe just set it up, and then ask questions if you find it doesn't work for you?  You can easily undo it.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure exactly what you're doing but use the address from one account to the other account. It sounds like you're using the same email address as was used for that system's account.

Station_10
Aspirant
Aspirant

You are correct: I was using the wrong address.

However, Once my account A grants access to my account B, then my account B accepts it. Then what happens? Will I be able to view all 8 cameras in one sign-in? how are all the cameras synced in only one account? Are all the cameras synced in Account A? Can I then see all the cameras from account A or account B, or both?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Station_10 wrote:

However, Once my account A grants access to my account B, then my account B accepts it. Then what happens? Will I be able to view all 8 cameras in one sign-in?

Account B will be able to see all cameras.  You can grant access to B from A also, in which case both accounts will be able to see all the cameras.  You probably will want to "Allow Access Rights" when you set this up.

Note direct access to local storage won't be available for the other account's cameras.  But you can see cloud recordings.

@Station_10 wrote:

how are all the cameras synced in only one account? Are all the cameras synced in Account A? 

I don't know what you mean by "synced".  The cameras remain in their original accounts.  You are just setting up to system to allow them to be accessed from a different account as well.

Station_10
Aspirant
Aspirant

Once "Access is Granted"  if I sign into Account A will it display all 8 cameras at the SAME TIME? Bottom line: I just want to sign in to Account A and view all 8 cameras if possible.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Station_10 wrote:

Maybe just set it up, and then ask questions if you find it doesn't work for you?  You can easily undo it.

Station_10
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks everyone for all the help in resolving my questions.👍