Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO PRO CANNOT CONNECT WITH LAPTOP OR MOBILE

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
P2
Follower
Follower

i am having issues with setting up new system. down loaded the arlo app to mobile phone and the base both lights are on and green however the base cannot pick up my phone or vise versa. also try to connect to lap top we use and no deal... any and all help     it just keeps searching

2 REPLIES 2
SLanders
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thephone and the laptop wouldn't be "registered" as a device for Arlo. You will need to register your camera(S) with the base station first. http://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/ Once you have completed the base station and camera paring you are ready to set up the app and log-in with your neat gear user name and password 

Hope that helped.

👍🏻

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

P2 wrote:

i am having issues with setting up new system. down loaded the arlo app to mobile phone and the base both lights are on and green however the base cannot pick up my phone or vise versa. also try to connect to lap top we use and no deal... any and all help     it just keeps searching

The base hooks into your home router via Ethernet...

in order for the base to function , you have to have ( from left) green LEDs for power- Internet....then you sync'ed the cameras for the third led

when setting up your  phone must be hooked into the same wifi as the base ....

If you think the base will hook to your phone or laptop, no. It isn't a normal router but sets up wifi system for the cameras only.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------