Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

A paid subscription is required to activate.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
stuckpipe
Tutor
Tutor

I have a paid “elite” subscription for 20 cameras but the web app will NOT allow me to activate the 20th camera from the Subscription/Manage cameras menu. All 20 cameras were active about a month ago but I had to remove the base unit and camera to a new network router. One of the two camera is seen but one is Inactive. 

Anyone know how to fix this. Arlo support was called and a ticket opened but so far no help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
stuckpipe
Tutor
Tutor

They fixed it. with my 20 camera legacy program they fixed the app so it would recognize all 20 cameras now.  The issues now is I have to make sure I pay the yearly subscription on time or else I will be pay much, much more.  Thanks your thoughts.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Unfortunately, that's the new reality with the switch from the legacy plans to new one late last year.  The best solution is to unsubscribe and resubscribe to the new plans. Note that even the Elite plan only covers 5 cameras and you have to add the others with single camera subs.

stuckpipe
Tutor
Tutor

They fixed it. with my 20 camera legacy program they fixed the app so it would recognize all 20 cameras now.  The issues now is I have to make sure I pay the yearly subscription on time or else I will be pay much, much more.  Thanks your thoughts.