Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Follower
Follower

I was offered 50% off for the Premier Subscription Plan.  I signed up on the plan, also using another promo code that I think gave me an additional 30 or 90 days free.  After the original 30 days of free service, I've received several emails informing me they having trouble processing my credit card.  But the good news is there's a simple fix: Just log into arlo.com....  bla bla bla and PAY FULL PRICE.

In my line of work, I can't suggest systems, but I can certainly tell people about my setup and how easy it was to setup and use.  I've even offered to and have assisted helping people install and setup systems.  That’s over...

I'm already reviewing other systems and will be make a purchase in the very near future.

3 REPLIES 3
toptech
Star
Star

Yeah, I'm done too. My new Blinks are already ordered. Got to be better than this ****

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@9032

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Apprentice
Apprentice

Why would you even pay anything, even if discounted, then they cant even get the free plan to work properly?