Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
AB23col
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just recently Purchased the Arlo Smart Subscription, The base one for 2.99 per camera. It says it comes with 30 Day video playback. All i can see is when My cameras pick up motion. Is there a way to go back and View a entire days worth of Video? and if so where do i go to view it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

For that you need to subscribe to the CVR service which requires the cameras to be plugged into AC power.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I suspect that you just get 30 days worth of library storage. What were you expecting?

AB23col
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thought the 30 Day Video Playback meant it was consecutive 30 days of footage, instead all i can see is clips of when my cameras detect movement. which is fine but i want to be able to view the whole day if need be

@jguerdat wrote:

I suspect that you just get 30 days worth of library storage. What were you expecting?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

For that you need to subscribe to the CVR service which requires the cameras to be plugged into AC power.

lkennedy
Aspirant
Aspirant

So,

I'm looking for something that was not picked up by the camera today in a notification.  Is there a way to go back and look at today's recordings?  We pay the subscription cost, I feel that this should be included.  Also, a lot of things  are not detected by our cameras.  If playback is not an option, what are we paying for?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @lkennedy

Did you check the web browser & Arlo app? Do you have CVR enabled or a smart subscription active?

lkennedy
Aspirant
Aspirant

I checked the web browser and arlo app.  I have smart subscription active.  I'm unaware of CVR.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I would suggest contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support