Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

1 camera is showing offline despite multiple reboots and another not connecting. Tried restarting.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
uncleash
Aspirant
Aspirant

re: Arlo Pro / 4 devices (3 years + old) = 1 working / 1 offline (still, depite multiple reboots) / 1 device failed to connect (again) / 1 recharge (perpetual message?!) ...  help. 

- Getting multiple errors - I've done all the checklist (at least) TWICE! Restart, new cable, switch battery, reset, on/off ... would like to see Arlo Remedy soon - and, hopefully not by saying I have to buy 4 new ($50/ea.) batteries, pls. 

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@uncleash wrote:

re: Arlo Pro / 4 devices (3 years + old) = 1 working / 1 offline (still, depite multiple reboots) / 1 device failed to connect (again) / 1 recharge (perpetual message?!) ...  help. 

Did this happen all at once?  Or have the issues built up over time?

@uncleash wrote:

- Getting multiple errors - I've done all the checklist (at least) 

On the offline/fail to connect cameras - have you tried swapping them with the one that works, and see if the problem moves with the cameras [or not]?

If the camera is off-line while close to the base, try removing it from the account and re-adding it.

On the one that always need charging - when you swap batteries with the working camera, does the message persist? Or does the camera work properly until the battery drains (and then fails to charge)?

uncleash
Aspirant
Aspirant

4x cameras - only one battery works 
I have: 
 - updated firmware (can do/need only 2 of 4?) 
 - switched working battery to all 4 cameras - re-synched to base ... etc.
- power on/off 
- nada cannot charge other 3 batteries. flash of red/blue for a few secs., then - nada.

... i think it may be the (adapter) cord - at this point? ... comments? 

*need one please. 

uncleash
Aspirant
Aspirant

Now "wrong caple/adapter" comes up (among other warning) - and - there's nothing in STOCK, so I can't order the cable/adapter ... multiple "remove" devices" / "add devices" ?

Every battery + camera combo (1, maybe 2 working batteries  - both now at 25% and falling!) ... ooof. No online support.

Nada. #sool

out of stock: 

- Indoor Power Cable and Adapter for Pro, Pro 2 and Security Light (VMA4800)  ¡NEED!

- Rechargeable Battery for Pro and Pro 2 (VMA4400) 

HELP

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey uncleash,

If you need to purchase a new power adapter, you can order one here: Arlo Indoor Power Adapter for Arlo Pro, Pro 2, Go and Arlo Security Light - White