My feeds arnt appearing on my app

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Natasha203
Aspirant
Aspirant

My feeds arnt appearing on my app ill get notifications but when i check my app nothing is in the feed how can this be fixed

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have a subscription? The trial sub may have expired. These cameras require a sub for cloud recordings.

Natasha203
Aspirant
Aspirant

My free trial had ended so i assumed  that was the reason so i  synced my sub to my cameras i was under the impression that having the sub means you didnt need a subscription is that correct ?

But it didnt change the fact my feed still wasnt showing up 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Depends on what you mean by "synced my sub to the cameras" - do you mean you synced the cameras to a base station or SmartHub? A "sub" means subscription - do you have one?

GG72
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had no problem during the free trial period but I took a subscription yesterday and now I also have this problem 😕 (the free trial is not ended yet so I have two subscriptions in parralel)

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@GG72 wrote:

I had no problem during the free trial period but I took a subscription yesterday and now I also have this problem 😕 (the free trial is not ended yet so I have two subscriptions in parralel)

This isn't related to the subscription, lots of users are reporting this problem.