Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cant shut off cameras 5s2K cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
bsmall2800
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cant seem to shut off my cameras when in Standby mode anymore.  I even tried to shut off the each individual camera in the settings and when I slide the camera to OFF and go back and check its back ON.  This just started happening this morning.  Its always been working when i Arm the cameras they all come on and when I select Standby it deactivates the cameras.  But now they are active all the time regardless which mode Armed/Away or Standby I'm in.

I suspect its a Firmware Issue. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bsmall2800
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did remove the battery and waited 10 seconds and placed the battery back in the camera on all 8 cameras and now everything is working properly again.  Have know idea what could have caused this issue in the first place, but glad it was easy fix.

Thanks for the suggestion!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you reinserted the battery to cause the camera to get back to a known state?

bsmall2800
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did remove the battery and waited 10 seconds and placed the battery back in the camera on all 8 cameras and now everything is working properly again.  Have know idea what could have caused this issue in the first place, but glad it was easy fix.

Thanks for the suggestion!