Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
TravisD13
Tutor
Tutor

I have 4x Pro 5S cameras and had a super troublesome time connecting the first two and now the last 2 just won’t connect. QR code gets scanned, I hear the chime and then after 10-15 seconds of the light flashing blue, it just stops, followed shortly by the big red “X” and “no cameras were found”. Unbelievably frustrating and almost considering throwing these last 2 cameras in the bin. Any help before I do would be greatly appreciated 

6 REPLIES 6
jfencl
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm in the same boat except mine were already setup.  Now none of them will connect on either browser or Android app.

These things are too expensive to be this unreliable.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried resetting the cameras?

https://kb.arlo.com/000062880/How-do-I-factory-reset-and-re-sync-my-Arlo-camera-Arlo-Secure-4-0

FOr those that are already connected, try removing one from your account, reset and reconnect using the same procedure.

jfencl
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mine are actually still capturing motion but I can't go to the live view.  It says "connecting" for 2 seconds then stops.

TravisD13
Tutor
Tutor

100%, never had an issue with similar, less pricey products. It’s super frustrating.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It proves nothing but my Pro 5 is streaming fine. Have you tried rebooting the camera or hub?

TravisD13
Tutor
Tutor

Yes, that’s al I have been doing is resetting them. I finally just got the 3rd one running after numerous resets, might just have to do the same with number 4