Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Chris02639
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

some reason the picture in camera 1 is upside down on my screen so how do I change it so it’s right side up and how do I get the audio to work? The cameras came with NO owners Manuel and I can’t find the info on line and of course Arlo will not give out a customer service number to call

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Chris02639 wrote:

some reason the picture in camera 1 is upside down on my screen so how do I change it so it’s right side up

Go into the video settings, and look for a "Rotate Image 180 degrees" control.

@Chris02639 wrote:

how do I get the audio to work?

1. Can you explain what isn't working?
  2. audio in recordings played on the phone?
  3. audio in recordings played on the PC
  4. audio in livestreams on the phone
  5. audio in livestreams on a PC
  6. person at the camera isn't hearing you when you use two way talk
  7. something else?

@Chris02639 wrote:

The cameras came with NO owners Manual 

https://downloads.arlo.com/files/QSG/UM_VMC4060P_EN.pdf

Chris02639
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

where is the video settings? I am in the app all that’s on the bottom is dashboard, feed, emergency, device, routines' I don’t see settings, 

and for the audio if I am watching the camera when away from my house I can’t get the audio to talk or hear the person at the door talk it’s just silent

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Chris02639 wrote:

where is the video settings? I am in the app all that’s on the bottom is dashboard, feed, emergency, device, routines' I don’t see settings, 

Select devices, and then touch the camera image.  You'll see a settings wheel in the upper right - press that, and then touch "Video Settings".

@Chris02639 wrote:

and for the audio if I am watching the camera when away from my house I can’t get the audio to talk or hear the person at the door talk it’s just silent

Start by downloading a recording, and then see if you hear anything when you play it.