web application troubleshooting questions

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Webbuzzard
Aspirant
Aspirant

1.  I have a circled red exclamation point on my automation screen.  When I click on it, I get a popup that says "Your automation may not run correctly due to the following:".  There is nothing following it.  Does anyone know what this means?

2. On the devices' screenshots, I have a red image that looks like a USB memory stick icon.  does that mean my memory stick in the base station is full?  Is it not writing to it or is it overwriting old stuff?

3. Each night several of my cameras record video at the exact time the system automatically arms.  The number and specific cameras vary as do the duration times.  When they arm, there is no activity, so I don't know why they are recording.  Does anyone in the community know why?

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

1) I'd delete that automation and then recreate it fresh. Does the same thing happen? If so, a screenshot or two of that automation may be useful.

2) What are your settings for local recordings? Have you ejected the drive for viewing on a computer to see if it's full or otherwise has an issue? Check this link:

https://kb.arlo.com/000062941/What-do-the-icons-in-the-Arlo-Secure-App-mean-Arlo-Secure-4-0

3) I've seen reports of this over time but haven't seen what causes it. You may want to delete and recreate the schedule that causes this to see what happens.

Webbuzzard
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am arriving at the location with the problem tonight. I will try the new schedule  and reach back out to you. One person I spoke with told me I had to be next to the cameras to troubleshoot.   Stay tuned. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation