Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

redeeming ARLO subscription with purchase of camera?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Hopet
Follower
Follower

Has anyone been successful redeeming ARLO subscription with purchase of camera?

4 REPLIES 4
JKSDUCK
Aspirant
Aspirant

trouble here too.   bought a couple of Pro4 3-packs during cyber week and have 4 up and running.

try to redeem on iphone and get incorrect password msg, followed by push notification which i accept, still no good

try redeem on mac, white arlo logo comes up full screen and then changes to blue, and remains blue

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're experiencing an issue with an arlo.com purchase or code redemption. I encourage you to reach out to arlo.com store support here to further investigate the issue: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/contact-us.html

If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

JamesC

JKSDUCK
Aspirant
Aspirant

try to chat to solve the problem redeeming Arlo subscription but no luck getting answers.  problem is:

bought a couple of Pro4 3-packs during cyber week and have 4 up and running.

try to redeem on iphone and get incorrect password msg, followed by push notification which i accept, still no good

try redeem on mac, white arlo logo comes up full screen and then changes to blue, and remains blue

would appreciate some actual help

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JKSDUCK,

I've escalated the details about the issue you're experiencing to the customer care team. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation