Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

play back has a huge play button in the center of the video

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
NTOZ
Aspirant
Aspirant

Wow - going to buy new system today - was so good now sucks

Support link 404 error

Community link 403 access denied

chat - you have no right to

Now the play back has a huge play button in the center of the video that does not go away so I have to down as 30% of my video is obscured - assuming by the way this is working that the Out of Business is coming soon

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@NTOZ wrote:

Now the play back has a huge play button in the center of the video that does not go away so I have to down as 30% of my video is obscured

What device are you using for playback?

Are you talking about the library or livestreaming? 

• If livestreaming, the play icon should disappear when you select it.  
  • In the browser, you will see the playback control when playing a video.  But moving the mouse off the playback window should result in it disappearing.

Neither of these is new behavior though, so I am wondering if you are seeing something else?

NTOZ
Aspirant
Aspirant

This just started - in library and live on Android and chrome browser/desktop -  the play is not dissapearing as it used to - when you mouse off or after a second or two - had to download and play to actually see video 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@NTOZ wrote:

This just started - in library and live on Android and chrome browser/desktop -  the play is not dissapearing as it used to - when you mouse off or after a second or two - had to download and play to actually see video 

I use the iOS app and Edge - I'm not seeing those symptoms with my own cameras on those.  I just checked Chrome, and I'm not seeing them there either.

Hopefully other folks who do use Android will chime in (and of course any users who are seeing the same symptoms you are).

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation