Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
gustafus
Aspirant
Aspirant

Very frustrating dealing with (lack of) support chat.  Email associated with my system no longer exists.  They did an update that added 2 step verification, which is sent to the email that no longer exists, so I cannot get into my account to update to my new email address.  I currently have no access to my cameras.  Any advice?  thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your concerns to support. They will reach out to you as soon as possible. 

gustafus
Aspirant
Aspirant

SUPPORT.  MY EMAIL NO LONGER EXISTS.  so you just "helped" me by leaving me a voicemail from a number that I cannot call back to speak with someone.  You informed me that you're sending me an email....to the email that no longer exists.  Please call back so I can gain access back to my cameras.  thanks...

gustafus
Aspirant
Aspirant

They called, left a message from a number I can't call back.  They said they were going to email me...but that email NO LONGER EXISTS.  I need to input my new email address, but I cannot gain access to my acct. because when I try to log in it sends a security code to the email I don't have access to.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you dm me the email address you are wanting support to reach you on, so I can provide it to support?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation