Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

arlo camera pro 4 automation-scheduling

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Follower
Follower

I tried to sent the following regarding case number 43297199. When I hit the submit, the reply was page unavailable, technical difficulties. On the prior case, when I hit the submit button, the reply was case closed. If you get to the bottom of these words, I'm only trying to get educated on automation-scheduling so that my motion detection doesn't turn off every day when I'm trying to get it to stay on.

Dear Arlo support - I requested kelp twice since purchasing 5 new Pro 4's. Both times have been lengthy and painful with no resolution. These 5 cameras replace 5 original Arlo cameras that still work perfectly that I moved to a second home. The 5 new cameras also work perfectly with one exception. I arm the motion detection and the next day it is off. I'm an engineer and have attempted to correct using the automation/schedule. I obviously don't understand that function because I haven't fixed it. Again, your chat support representatives may be the least technical that I've come across in my 75 year life. If you've ever watched a dog chase his tail you know the dog moves a lot but never gets anywhere. This is your chat support. Long painful time with no result. Again, I think the cameras themselves are a great product. 

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Take a look at this following article, the steps listed here will help guide you through setting up a schedule: https://kb.arlo.com/000062942/How-do-I-add-a-Schedule-Automation-to-my-Arlo-system

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation