Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Videos not appearing in Library

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
numbr1lionsfan
Guide
Guide

Go I recently bought these cameras. Arlo pro 4 . My free three month subscription has run out . After a couple of days I decided to pay for the subscription for one camera . I get alerts on my phone but when I go to look there is nothing in my library? I can manually shoot a video and it will appear in the library but not of it is triggered by motion. 

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@numbr1lionsfan wrote:

I get alerts on my phone but when I go to look there is nothing in my library? I can manually shoot a video and it will appear in the library but not of it is triggered by motion. 

Check the mode you are using - making sure the camera rule includes an action to record the video.

numbr1lionsfan
Guide
Guide

Ok so … when I have smart notifications selected it will not do anything . Picks up nothing , doesn’t even give me the alert you get when you don’t subscribe . When I move the camera down to inactive cameras it will get alerts just obviously doesn’t save the video . I’m not impressed and don’t understand what happened as I didn’t touch any settings . Just lost the free subscription and then reactivated it 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@numbr1lionsfan wrote:

Ok so … when I have smart notifications selected it will not do anything . Picks up nothing , doesn’t even give me the alert you get when you don’t subscribe . 

Did you check the rules in the mode you are using as I suggested above?  That can sometimes get messed up when the subscription expires.

The details on how to do this depend on whether you see "Library" at the bottom of your app, or whether you see "Feed" and "Dashboard" instead?

You could also try running the motion detection test on the camera, just to confirm that the PIR sensor is still working. Again, the first link is for "Library", the second is for "Feed".

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation