Unexplainable "laser" lights

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
NUTOIT
Follower
Follower

First of all, let me say I am a total skeptic when it comes to "paranormal activity." Having said that, I am compelled to describe a video recorded by an Arlo Pro 4 camera. My friend recently installed the cameras in her home to monitor the place while she is at work. Her only complaint was having to delete the hundreds of motion-detection videos sent to her phone. During the deletion process she came upon a 10 second video  labelled  "motion" (because the camera had not been able to identify the source of the motion.) My friend and I both watched this video, we both have science backgrounds, and both have graduate level degrees. I will describe what we saw on the video in the greatest detail I can:

The camera had been positioned in the upstairs hallway. The recording was at 6:08 AM on 7/18/2022. All the doors were closed and there were no windows; but ambient light had filtered up from downstairs so all objects in the hall were fully visible by natural light in the video. At first there was absolutely no motion, then a light appeared on or near the ceiling. The light then descending about 3 feet at an angle of 30 to 60 degrees. As it descended, it left a pencil-thin trail like the beam of a small laser. For a brief moment the light formed a perfect straight line, then trailed off like a meteor. As soon as the light disappeared, other light appeared near a different area of the ceiling about a foot away from the first light. This light acted the same except that it descended at a different angle and did not descend quite as far. The process repeated with a total of 4 or 5 lights each from within a 2 to 3 square foot area of the ceiling. Each light formed at a different angle and the next light formed as the previous one dissipated. Each light formed a perfect laser-thin straight line, each at a different angle, and only one light at a time was visible. Also, the light beams moved slowly enough that their movement could be followed. In other words, they did not travel at the speed of light. These were not specks of dust or bugs seen in some videos. The lights were deliberate, not a natural occurence.  The video was astounding! I cannot provide a rational explanation for the phenomenon. My friend made every effort to preserve the video but somehow it was lost. Does anyone know if deleted videos can be retrieved? I guarantee this one would go viral! Meanwhile, if anyone can provide a logical explanation for the lights in the video, I would love to have my skepticism restored.  

1 REPLY 1
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation