Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Trying to sign up for CVR

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bergf
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Couldn't find a CVR section so posting here. 

I recently installed three Pro 4 cameras and I'm currently on the trial period for Arlo Secure. The camera in question is connected to power and is working perfectly. I'm trying to sign up for CVR for the camera in question, but when I log in on the website, go to subscriptions and choose subscribe for CVR, I get to this page (see https://ibb.co/Tgs9dNP ). It's in Swedish but it says "Choose a CVR subscription for your camera." There's nothing to choose from and I can't click on the "continue" button at the bottom. 

Has anyone run into the same situation and/or knows of a solution? 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@bergf wrote:

I recently installed three Pro 4 cameras and I'm currently on the trial period for Arlo Secure. The camera in question is connected to power and is working perfectly. I'm trying to sign up for CVR for the camera in question

Are the cameras paired with base, or are they connected to your home wifi?

CVR requires the cameras to be paired with a base.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@bergf wrote:

I recently installed three Pro 4 cameras and I'm currently on the trial period for Arlo Secure. The camera in question is connected to power and is working perfectly. I'm trying to sign up for CVR for the camera in question

Are the cameras paired with base, or are they connected to your home wifi?

CVR requires the cameras to be paired with a base.

bergf
Aspirant
Aspirant

I see, I didn't know that. There is no information about it anywhere. On this page it just says that you need a Pro 2 or above, a CVR subscription, and a power adaptor. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@bergf wrote:

I see, I didn't know that. There is no information about it anywhere. On this page it just says that you need a Pro 2 or above, a CVR subscription, and a power adaptor. 

I agree it should be added there.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation