Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Solar charcing

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MortenC
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi i have 2 Arlo pro 4 on is charing ok with solar panel the other on and off. Some times they both charge on is 100 full other 50 procent full the distance is 5 meter between them and the panel are in the same direction. Is there something wrong with the panel or ?

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Could be an issue with the panel but first clean both sets of contacts (camera and cable) to see if that helps.

MortenC
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

i have 2 panels solar, i have move the camera that do not charge to the onther solar panel it does not charge.

i have move the other camera to the other solar panel and  it charge. so both solar panel works, the camera that does not charge on solar panel can charge on the charger in door.

MortenC
Aspirant
Aspirant

i have said wrong it is pro 3 camera i have sorry

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure the camera is fully seated in the case. Some folks recently have had problems getting the camera to actually click into place. If the camera sticks out at all, it's not fully seated and the electrical contacts won't be made. Push the release button on the bottom of the camera and see if there's a click. If not, the camera isn't seated. If it does click, you'll need to push the camera back into place. Either way, I use both thumbs on the edges of the camera face and wrap my hands around the case to help get the camera to click into place.

MortenC
Aspirant
Aspirant

if it can charge with out problem and not outside the problem is hardware or batteri i think

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation