Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Seattle

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
yade2323
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is Arlo down ?

I can't connect and sync cameras Arlo pro 4.

Been offline since 2 days ago!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PBETTENCOURT
Tutor
Tutor

Yes, they are having issues, and since they don't see it as a GLOBAL issue, they will not tell anyone there is a problem. Contact support will walk you through a few things and start back up; I did that tonight here in California, and it is working now. Mine has been down for five days. I thought I had done something, but no, it was Arlo. 

I think they were afraid to tell everyone to let them know if we were having issues; they wanted to fix it and hoped no one noticed. LOL, we guess they were wrong.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PBETTENCOURT
Tutor
Tutor

Yes, they are having issues, and since they don't see it as a GLOBAL issue, they will not tell anyone there is a problem. Contact support will walk you through a few things and start back up; I did that tonight here in California, and it is working now. Mine has been down for five days. I thought I had done something, but no, it was Arlo. 

I think they were afraid to tell everyone to let them know if we were having issues; they wanted to fix it and hoped no one noticed. LOL, we guess they were wrong.  

yade2323
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you I thought it was only me they had problem with Arlo. It's been a headache with Arlo the past few years since I had it.

I got it figured out myself. Just had to reset wifi , took down all 4 Camera and delete and install again and sync them all. It's a pain in the ass lol.

Support does not help much they only repeat the same steps or trouble shooting tips we all know of.  They never want to admit there is problem with the app or outage. It's sad also cause some people pay for the subscription and they can't seem to figure it out sometimes !

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation