Schedule not working

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Arlo989
Aspirant
Aspirant

I use geofencing in “away” mode to arm my arlos which great and “schedule” when I’m at home with the cameras scheduled to go on overnight.

I have three Arlo Pro 4 Wire-Free 2K HDR Spotlight Cameras and two Arlo Pro 3 Wireless 2K Floodlight Cameras.

I have had zero activity during the night for some weeks maybe even months. I have realised the schedule is no longer working such that instead of having the scheduled mode on, it shows "Disarmed". And it is indeed disarmed with no vids. Turning a specific mode on does work - except schedule (doesn’t work if on “schedule mode” or if on “geofencing” with “away” set to scheduling.

I changed nothing prior and the schedule and all modes have not changed for years, it just suddenly stopped working. What's going on Arlo?

I'll add that the Schedule showed disarmed on both mine and my wife's phone so this is likely a back end thing rather than hardware or app.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'd suggest deleting and rebuilding at least the schedule and perhaps geofencing.

Arlo989
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, it still doesn’t work though.

Any other ideas? Is there a master reset?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If rebooting your hub (if so connected) or cameras (if connected direct to your WiFi) doesn't help, the fastest way to likely fix this would be to remove all devices from your account and start fresh. That's the nuclear/master reset process and is the most likely one to clear out any weirdness.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have provided a link that has reasons your geofencing may not be working, can you make sure none of these situations pertain to you.

Why isn't the Geofencing mode working? (arlo.com)

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation