Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Requesting Camera Features

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
jonellis
Follower
Follower

Hi,

I have cameras that are set up and I’d like to limit how many notifications in between notifications. However, reading forums and responses there seems to be no way to do this outside of reducing sensitivity, setting up zones, or setting up a routine. 

All of which I’ve done except the routine because its not really a viable option. I want to be able to get notifications at any time whether I’m home or not. So I don’t think the  geofencing or scheduled would benefit me. But due to this I can sometimes get 70-90+ notifications a day due to the traffic. 

I understand that limiting the time between a notification isn’t something available now but is there anyway Arlo would consider adding it at some point. I won’t mention competitors by name but I know a budget camera company has features like this but I do love the cameras but they are overly noisy when it comes to notifications. 

A simple mode that would allow me to get no more than 2 notifications within 15-30 minutes would significantly help. I know people have asked and the answer has been that its not something Arlo currently offers. But can it be a feature request in the future?

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation