Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Replacement Pro 4 camera

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Nellieking
Follower
Follower

Hi.  Ive been sent a replacement pro 4 wireless camera....after deleting the old one and adding the new one it now says that this camera is in a trial....I have a subscription!  There aren't 3 little lines to the right that I can drag to active subscription....please help...many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Nellieking wrote:

after deleting the old one and adding the new one it now says that this camera is in a trial....I have a subscription!  There aren't 3 little lines to the right that I can drag to active subscription....please help...many thanks

You can of course just leave the Pro 4 in the trial subscription for a while.

If you want to move it to your paid subscription now, you need to cancel the trial first.  Then you will be able to move it from "no plan" to the paid subscription list.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Nellieking wrote:

after deleting the old one and adding the new one it now says that this camera is in a trial....I have a subscription!  There aren't 3 little lines to the right that I can drag to active subscription....please help...many thanks

You can of course just leave the Pro 4 in the trial subscription for a while.

If you want to move it to your paid subscription now, you need to cancel the trial first.  Then you will be able to move it from "no plan" to the paid subscription list.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation