Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro4 camera and wired doorbell

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
FarmFed
Aspirant
Aspirant
I also have the VMC4350 cameras. System was awesome for 2 months with 2.4hz modem. Provider pulled due to malfunction and replaced with dual band and I have tried to get cameras to communicate by using just the 2.4hz, they chime for set-up, but freeze stall on set-up and won't work. Do I throw them in trash or is there a workaround. Customer service has been no help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FarmFed
Aspirant
Aspirant

I deleted all the saved cameras in my existing app. I deleted the app, powered off, back on, and then reloaded a new download of the ARLO app. I logged back in, then detached each battery for at least a minute, then reloaded with a fresh battery, pressed and held reset until blinking blue, used my app to scan the qr code, had the chime, and then proceeded successfully to reacquire the connections.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Antrey17
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had this once and found that removing the app and reinstalling it helped. 

I also have tried switching to flight mode on your phone then switching it off will help sometimes.

the cameras won't be bothered by the 5g network.

Also if you used the same SSID (the wifi name) on the new router i would recommend forgetting the WiFi network on your phone and then reconnecting to it as it may have some old info from the existing router stuck in there.. 

Just ideas to try.

FarmFed
Aspirant
Aspirant

I deleted all the saved cameras in my existing app. I deleted the app, powered off, back on, and then reloaded a new download of the ARLO app. I logged back in, then detached each battery for at least a minute, then reloaded with a fresh battery, pressed and held reset until blinking blue, used my app to scan the qr code, had the chime, and then proceeded successfully to reacquire the connections.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation