Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 4 - One of the 3 cameras will not link up in the discover steps.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
99burban
Follower
Follower

One of the 3 cameras will not link up in the discover steps. I have checked every item in the help section and the other two linked just fine. Any tips on how to get the camera to link up?

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

99burban,

If 2 other cameras synced successfully, it's not likely to be related to your network or mobile device. What LED behavior are you seeing when you try to sync the third camera? Consider factory resetting the camera and then attempt setup again.

How do I factory reset and re-sync my Arlo camera?

JamesC

swigal
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having this same issue and followed the recommended steps to no avail. This particular camera did this when I first installed the system 2 months ago as well. I needed to charge it, and it kicked itself offline and I cannot get it to reconnect now, even with factory resetting it.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@swigal wrote:

This particular camera did this when I first installed the system 2 months ago as well. I needed to charge it, and it kicked itself offline and I cannot get it to reconnect now, even with factory resetting it.

Though it can be difficult to get through to support, you might want to do that (and ask for an RMA).

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation