No Free cloud storage

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jhfern2
Follower
Follower

No. In fact, the reason I am filling out this survey is to express my major disappointment with the fact that you suspended the 7 days rolling cloud storage service. I have bought 3 set of cameras. 2 sets of Pro2 with 5 cameras each at Costco (one for my family and one for a relative). Over Black-Friday, I bought directly from your website a doorbell, 6 Pro 4 cameras, and a chimney (order no. Order Number: 10267824) but to my dismay no smart hub and no rolling 7 days storage. THE MAIN REASON I bought these cameras is for the 7 days free rolling cloud storage. I probably spent 3000 over the last 3 years supporting your business (directly or by word of mouth with family members) and WILL NEVER recommend your product again. If you want to get into the alarm security business, then change your business model and start competing with SimpliSafe. You are in the business of selling good camera products. Offering paid subscriptions should be an add-in for certain clients but not a most for all.

Also, you offered a 50 discount for next purchase. Given that I needed the hub which did not come with the camera, I try to order it through your website, but it was not available (Item No. VMB4540-100NAS). I ended buying from some other vendor for 120 dollars (20 more dollars that your website and no discount). Your coupon expires today. So, much for that savings coupon if you don't carry the product.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

The Pro2 and older still have 7 day cloud storage but models released since 2018 require a subscription after the 3 month trial. FWIW this is a  user to user forum not support. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dcfox1
Master
Master

The Pro2 and older still have 7 day cloud storage but models released since 2018 require a subscription after the 3 month trial. FWIW this is a  user to user forum not support. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation