Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Need help with second user

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Steph2022
Follower
Follower

Just wanted to ask if there is anyone that can be contacted for arlo technical support. It is very frustrating because I've been trying to connect a second user on my account. We have already followed the steps but the second user does not have access to the camaras even after the second account was created once the invitation was accepted. I have even tryed programing the camaras in the "add device" button and it says camara not found. I've made sure the wifi password is correct and that the wifi frequency is in 2.4. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Steph2022 wrote:

Just wanted to ask if there is anyone that can be contacted for arlo technical support. It is very frustrating because I've been trying to connect a second user on my account. We have already followed the steps but the second user does not have access to the camaras even after the second account was created once the invitation was accepted. 

If the invite shows up as "accepted" in your account, then you likely need to migrate your account to the "Feed" experience.

Once you do this, there is no going back to your current "Library" experience.  Some users have reported some bugs in the new UI, and there are some limitations - particularly if you 

• use custom modes
  • have cameras in multiple locations

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation