Just bought Arlo 4 VMC4350p Chimes, but Won't Connect to Wifi

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
klockestx123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi I recently purchased the Arlo Pro 4 (VMC4350p) that came with 3months of Arlo Secure. I have gone through the setup process with my first camera and I get it to chime with the QR code step on my app but then in the next step there is no camera found. I have tried many times and also gone through all the troubleshooting steps. I would like to contact Arlo Support over the phone to troubleshoot which should be included with Arlo Secure (and because I just recently purchased 3 cameras) but there doesnt seem to be a way to call anyone. Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
klockestx123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you Stephen B - i deleted the app and re-installed the software and it was able to find the camera. Thanks again for your assistance!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey klockestx123

Are you still experiencing this issue setting up your cameras?

klockestx123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes- unfortunately. Any thoughts or anyone I can speak to on this? I think that if I'm unable to get to to work I am going to return the purchase. Thanks

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Interesting that at this moment your response is message 3 of 2.  

ANyways, can you get any camera to connect? That will allow you to use Settings, Support to get a phone number, etc. to use. Without a camera connected, you can't contact support.

Things to try:

- Disable the 5GHz band on your router if possible. Otherwise, try to ensure you're on the 2.4GHz band with your phone.

- Use a computer to attempt installation.

klockestx123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks unfortunately that didnt work either.  (And dont have any cameras installed on the app so cant reach support!). 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@klockestx123 wrote:

And dont have any cameras installed on the app so cant reach support!). 

@JamesC might be able to help with that.

klockestx123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you Stephen B - i deleted the app and re-installed the software and it was able to find the camera. Thanks again for your assistance!

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation