Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I cant open the "time zone option" on my hub! any ideas?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Eric1996
Follower
Follower

I cant open the "time zone option" on my hub! any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Eric1996,

I'm not able to reproduce an issue with time zone. Which app are you using (iOS or Android). Wat happens when you try to adjust the time zone?

JamesC

Rsanti
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can’t change my time zone either.   Using iOS, has my address in the app, but is showing a time zone 3 hours earlier than where the cameras are. The time zone is not selectable in the app (grayed out).

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try rebooting your phone and reinstalling the app. Have you tried removing a camera battery and reinserting it to see if that helps?

kenmcdon
Tutor
Tutor

Software up to date, however I have the same problem and they sent a screenshot to corporate.  No response yet.  Have had a horrible time with Arlo.  Support is not in the USA and it is difficult to understand them. Also, not too helpful.  First guy said both cameras from my 3 pack were defective and I should return them to Best Buy.  Second guy requested the screenshot for further review.

A nightmare trying to work with them.  Bought the three pack 4 days ago and tried to cancel my first account and create a new one thinking it would solve the issues….Not.

Now I have the following issues.

-Time zone won’t change

-Constant static sound

-Manual does not match App menu

-No longer have the trial subscription when I changed email accounts

-Can’t change back to my original email account.

Probably more issues to come.  Did they launch the Pro4 too early before testing it out.  So frustrating!!!!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation