Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

How can I talk to a real live person. I have several questions.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Lucky01234
Aspirant
Aspirant

1. I have mostly Arlo 4.  And on your website and I see your end of life policy.  But, up to about 90 percent of my screen is grayed out so I have a couple of inches to read your end of life policy.  Why is this?

2.  Last August and 1 - 3 of September my camera’s were blacked out.    The photos in the Library were black.  When I looked at the library, my Arlo showed there had not been any photos of my yard for the past week prior to September 1st 2022. Then my camera photos showed black from September 2nd to the 5th.  I came home on the third late in the evening. Even my back yard which is always full of birds, did not show any photos.  What happened to my cameras last year.  I am concerned that this will happen while I am out of state this year also. Why did I not receive any pictures for days and why were my cameras blacked out two days prior and two days after returning home?  We have checked our links, Wi-Fi, base stations and they are good.  There is nothing wrong with them.

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lucky01234,

To contact support, log in to your Arlo Secure mobile app and navigate to Settings > Support Center.

It sounds like the viewing device you're using to view the EoL policy may not be displaying the document correctly. Try taking a look at the KB article for the EoL policy here: https://kb.arlo.com/000063018/Arlo-Legacy-Cameras-End-of-Life

Without more information, it's difficult to know what may have occurred with your cameras in september. Are the cameras behaving as they should now? Do you have any issues receiving recordings or live streaming?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation