Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Satellite-Sage
Aspirant
Aspirant
Our nanny is at the house during the day while my wife and I are away. I want to give her phone access to the system without giving her view access to the cameras. The reason for this is because I have Geofencing enabled, so I don't get motion notifications when my wife or I am home, but when we go away, we're getting notifications all day while the nanny walks in front of the cameras. This special classification of account access would also be helpful for granting access to anyone that stops by the house regularly.
2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Satellite-Sage,

To Grant Access to a user, at least one camera must be shared. You could use the mute notifications feature to temporarily silence notifications while the nanny is at your house. For more information on this feature, take a look here: What is the Mute Notifications feature and how do I use it?

JamesC

Satellite-Sage
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC, thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately, I am still left with my original problem since I don't wish to grant my nanny view access into any of the cameras, nor is it doable to enable/disable notifications manually as that would defeat the benefit of the geofencing feature.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation