Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Grant Access not working properly

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ckimball34
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried to grant access to my wife for on my Arlo account. I have successfully added my daughter and friend, but can't seem to get her account to work. 

I go to Grant Access and provide the requisite information and it sends an email. Click the create account even though she already has an account and log on. When we log on to her account it does not show the invite or cameras et al. When we go to my account it shows as pending. 

I have deleted her as a friend and re-added her, I have deleted her app and re-added it. In all cases I seem to end up with the same outcome. I thought I would actually delete her account and start over, but there doesn't seem to be an option to do that. In her case she is on an Iphone 12 running iOS 16.1.2. Any help is appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ckimball34 wrote:

I go to Grant Access and provide the requisite information and it sends an email. Click the create account even though she already has an account and log on. When we log on to her account it does not show the invite or cameras et al. When we go to my account it shows as pending. 

If she is using the iPhone, have her switch to a PC.  Clicking on the "create account" link will open the browser to my.arlo.com.  From there, she logs into her existing account.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ckimball34 wrote:

If she is using the iPhone, have her switch to a PC.  Clicking on the "create account" link will open the browser to my.arlo.com.  From there, she logs into her existing account.

ckimball34
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you! That did the trick:) Much appreciated

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation