Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Foresight not working

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
adinx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I have 2 of my cameras connected to the outdoor cable (VMA5601C). Both are fully charged and I have only been able to see a recording with Foresight once - the other times it hasn't worked. I have tried restarting the cameras but still nothing. Any help will be appreciated 

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'd do some testing to verify this. Walk in front of the camera to see how the recordings look. Also verify that the cable is actually supplying power - the battery icon should have a lightning bolt through it.

adinx
Aspirant
Aspirant
Cameras have bolt symbol fully charged 100%. I leave my house regularly and I have one of the plugged cameras on my driveway. Sometimes it starts recording when I have already pulled up. I only have one or two clips that have me driving from the road into the driveway
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@adinx wrote:
Cameras have bolt symbol fully charged 100%. I leave my house regularly and I have one of the plugged cameras on my driveway. Sometimes it starts recording when I have already pulled up. I only have one or two clips that have me driving from the road into the driveway

How far is the camera from the vehicle?  

I suggest testing by walking across the camera's field of view, at a distance of about 10-15 feet.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation