Feed no longer works after App update

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Arlo_999_Boy
Aspirant
Aspirant

I accepted the App update to get all of the great new features, but now none of my base station cameras show up in the feed. The individual devices also don't show the events for that camera. 

The notifications work for all cameras, but the events/feed only works for my one trial subscription.

3 REPLIES 3
Edinburgh_lad1
Prodigy
Prodigy

Yeah, you fell for it, too, though there was no way out. 

You can now access the recordings by going to Devices > SmartHub > Storage Settings 

You'll probably have to set up routines (modes and automatons) from scratch, and you're limited to three modes, without a custom mode. Plus, all the free bugs that the new update comes with! 

So, lots of great new features (!) 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Arlo_999_Boy wrote:

I accepted the App update to get all of the great new features, but now none of my base station cameras show up in the feed. The individual devices also don't show the events for that camera. 

The notifications work for all cameras, but the events/feed only works for my one trial subscription.

The mods - @BrookeN , @ShayneS , @JamesC - might be able to do a back-end sync to resolve this.  I'm tagging them to call their attention to your issue.

Arlo_999_Boy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, that kinda works, but there are events missing that show up on the main page. 

I got a notification for 'Back Deck', so I check the main page and I see it one minute ago. I check the storage page and it's not there. Sometimes there is a delay for events to show up and sometimes I have to logout for new events to show up.

At least my other missing events were there. I only have three hubs to check now to find my events. 🎉

Thanks again 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation